||Quality Engineer, İstanbul
A fast growing company servicing the aerospace and defense industry is seeking for the perfect candidate to fill the position of Quality Engineer reporting to Quality Manager.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering or related field.
In this position you are required to be experienced in the following disciplines:
- Have a thorough understanding of the ISO 9001:2000 Quality System Standard. AS 9100 experience is a plus.
- Coordinate and resolve quality issues.
- Able to review customer contracts, extract and flow down pertinent requirements.
- Develop and maintain First Article, Receiving, In-Process, and Final Inspection systems.
- Work with suppliers to promote the delivery of compliant products.
- Participate in the work order review and approval process.
- Participate as an authorized QA representative on the Change Control Board (CCB).
- Have the ability to communicate technical information, either verbally or when required by developing standard operating procedures and/or detailed reports.
- Capable of interfacing with Customer Representatives at a management level.
- Ability to develop and deliver training programs.
- Proficient with metrology tools including CMM, Optical Comparator, and hand tools.
- Assists in analyzing all nonconformities to identify products or processes requiring quality improvements. Coordinates and administers action required from the Material Review Board (MRB) disposition of nonconforming material.
- Reviews, performs or requests statistical studies to develop effective sampling plans and determine process potential and capability.
- Be fully conversant with current drawing standards, including being able to interpret and work to ANSI Y 14.5. (Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Taking active role in the forming of teams, coordinating Lean Manufacturing improvement events by utilizing six sigma tools and related techniques, e.g. Gage R&R, Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FEMA) and/or the use of Design of Experiments, when applicable. (DOE) is a plus.
Interested candidates should send their CV's to the following e-mail address: scelikkaleaero.com
Human Resources Department
KALE Havacilik Sanayi A.S.
Istanbul Deri Endustri ve Serbest Bolgesi 117/1-2-3 Aydinli
Phone: (216) 581 40 00
Not: Bu iş ilanı, sektörden binlerce üyesi bulunan TurkCADCAM
e-posta grubunda da yayınlanmıştır.